Please call Support if you have questions about accommodations or the request process. We are available to assist you.
If you require testing accommodations provided under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please:
- Request accommodations before you register for the exam.
- Submit a new request for each exam attempt.
- Request accommodations for exams at a test center at least 45 days in advance.
- Request accommodations for online exams at least 5 days in advance.
- Note the following accommodations are only available at test centers:
- Special software or equipment
- Professional reader or recorder
To Request accommodations:
- Submit a support ticket or call Support at 800-448-7149.
- Support is available 8:00am – 4:30pm Eastern Time, Monday – Friday, except federal holidays.
- Individuals with hearing or speech impairments may access this number via TTY by calling the Federal Information Relay Service at 800-877-8339.
Include in your request:
- Your name
- Kryterion test center location, or state you will take the exam online
- Three preferred dates and times
- Reason for accommodations
- Documentation for accommodations
- Support will reply with instructions for submitting documentation
- Your documentation will remain on file for future requests, if necessary
- Specific accommodations requested
Examples of Accepted Documentation
- Recommendations of qualified professionals
- Personal statement describing past testing accommodations
- Other supporting documentation regarding the need for accommodations
Examples of Commonly Requested Accommodations
- Additional time
- Private room
- Reader and/or recorder
- Screen reader or screen magnification software
- Special equipment
- Attendance of a service animal
- Multiple breaks
- Food and/or water
- Online exams are proctored remotely using software that blocks all other computer applications. Screen reader or screen magnification programs will not function during online exams.
- Online exam candidates must provide their own equipment.